Monday, May 14, 2018

Warning! Explicit Language and Intimidation....

Hello,

How's it going ? Today I would like to share with you a post that was posted on a forum from a guy who had a very intimidating experience with some drunk men on a Saturday night.

.. This was a great opportunity for me to help someone so I decided to offer him some advice...

The following conversation is mainly about confidence and the difference between 'arrogance' .. passiveness and REAL self confidence. Only 98% of the world even knows about this...


Here it goes...


----------------------------------------

Posted by *Stephen2009*

Title: Intimidation story

****************************

Three guys were walking down the street and I pass through them.

One of them said: "F*cking idiot"

I stopped and turned around and said: "what?", knowing exactly what he said

He came up to me and said: "What's your problem?"

Holding eye contact I said: "what are you on about?"

Him:" f***ing prick"
then he walked back to his other larger louts

I stood there just went: "p*ss off old man"
and walked off

I believe that was the confident way because I stood my ground and yet I was not threatening myself.

You got to be submissive when you know they are going to fight espeially when they are drunk.


-----------------------

*From Anom 2*

********************

Except that you went down to their level.


-----------------------------------

Original poster *Stephen2009*:

**************************


Are you referring to the name calling I did?



----------------------------------

Nicholas:

***********************


Hello *Stephen2009*

It's not important about what you said, it's more important to recognise how you felt when you stuck up for yourself.

If you felt like you were picking a fight, that would be arrogance... If you felt like you were being violated... that would be passiveness... but if you felt like you were calm and congruent in your approach to protect your self respect, and it felt like the best thing to do at the time; as long as it's set into your daily morals as a human being...

It may have been ok, but you can only judge this for yourself...

Just remember that arrogance is a sign of low self confidence too, because arrogance is an act...

Real confidence is held within yourself as a human being, because you ALREADY ARE a confidence person, you don't need to show it off to others because you are 'already' confident. Make sense?

Don't ask peoples opinions because they don't know how it felt at the time, use your own 'logical reasoning' to determine if it personally fits with you... and you can also adjust and be flexible to try on new ideas and beliefs.

Look: This is most powerful confidence there is ... 'choice'... because it's not influenced or drained out by the external world or other peoples negative jargon.

Instead, you become totally secure within your ability to walk through the world and feel confident within your 'self' no matter what - or whatever happens.

If you feel confident within yourself to ignore negative statements from people completely, then you have 'True' confidence.

Why? Because it's Not passiveness, it's Not arrogance.. but secure self confidence... that is NEVER broken by external influences or other people.

Your Confidence becomes Your Own! Unshaken and Unstirred.

So the moment that person can get to you, is the very moment you have lost. So stay ABOVE all that and stay secure within yourself... Become calm and congruent!


---------------------------------------

*Original poster *Stephen2009*

**************************


Hay Nicholas,

that was some awesome advice.

I certainly wasn't looking for a fight but I didn't want to be passive so I thought if I still stood my ground then that would be the best.

I have certainly seen a clearly view of what confidence is after what you say:

You're not trying to let people know your confident, but just knowing to yourself is.

It's all about how you feel and what you think and sod the rest.

I like you hypnosis a lot I have already posted a review for you in your post.



(*The following post is the review he posted on my thread*:)



---------------------------

*Stephen2009*

******************


Hay Nicholas,


I would strongly advise everyone to get this because it is very relaxing. Everytime I use it (in bed) I never toss and turn like i usually do because I am relaxed. When your relaxed the positive comments are more potent: they sink in to your subconscious and stay there.

It s the best MP3 I have got, so far Wink*


---------------------------------

Nicholas:

**********************


Thanks *Stephen2009*. That means alot. I wish you the very best of luck in all your confident pursuits and future strengths. Cheers :)

-End

-------------------------------


I hope this wasn't too long for you to read... there are some good nuggets in there that you can use to start cultivating the right attitudes and beliefs to becoming a more confident person.

Remember: Confidence is about having 'choice' - the ability to respond to challenging situations however you want to with a calm congruency. And having that ability to make decisions - and 'stick to them' - towards the pursuit of your goals.

For the opportunity to learn more about this go here


Thanks for taking the time to read this email. I really 'do' believe that all human beings have the hidden power inside of them to feel and live up to what their dreams are made up of...

The Key is to un-tap this natural abundant resource inside of you, to feel it in every fibre of your being...

....and your life...

Enjoy the rest of your day...


To Peace, Love and Power,

Nicholas Finnegan

1 comment:

ohyfma said...

yKjTbU qkfgdheizuvo, [url=http://uegbtvwbgrbq.com/]uegbtvwbgrbq[/url], [link=http://grdneiumxceu.com/]grdneiumxceu[/link], http://bxvxuikzktao.com/